Thursday, 14 August 2008

Latest Bag Creation

I made this a few weeks ago and I've been so busy, I haven't had a chance to take photos and put it in my shop, it's been sitting rather forlornly in a corner of my "den".  Here it is, made from a new range of fabrics designed by Erin McMorris which have a distinctly retro feel.  It's a big bag, this, ideal for those of you who like to carry heaps of stuff with you while you're out thrifting (tape measure, note book, pencil, Farrow & Ball paint chart...)!

Hop over to my Etsy shop via the blue button to the right if you fancy making this your own...




5 comments:

  1. HELLO I JUST BEEN TROUGH ALL YOUR LAST POSTS...
    AND I REALLY ENJOYED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!
    I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND!
    AND BY THE WAY... IF I EVER COME ACROSS A LOVELY HEN THAT YOU HAVEN`T GOT I WILL LET YOU KNOW!
    KISSES KISSES
    DEBBIE MOSS
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just found your blog, fab, lost an hour though! Just off to check out the train thing and the cooking thing and will be off to Bicester tomorrow phew hugs Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such gorgeous bag. Wonderful fabric :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello..I have some catching up to do...so many gorgeous posts..where do I start! I love this bag it reminds me of Mary Mungo and Midge..a childrens program from the 70s..fab fabric!
    your blog is great..all these wonderful places and pretty finds...pure eye candy!...love it!

    ReplyDelete

You are warmly encouraged to leave a comment here. Your comments are emailed directly to me so rest assured I read and treasure every one. Thank you for supporting my blog with your comment. X