Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Shopping Update

I know, I know, I don't post for weeks then here I am again already.  Just to say that I have spent this marvellously sunny day indoors!  I must be crackers.  It does feel good to have got this job out of the way, though.  To those of you (thank you so much) who expressed an interest in my wares, you will now find my little Etsy shop fully stocked with:

1940's style posy brooches - new versions of styles I have previously made and sold, and some I've not made available for sale before...

1940's inspired posy hair clips...

(By the way, the pink bakelite pot with the crinoline lady on was a boot sale buy the other week, £1 with its contents, the two different styles of curlers.  Found this right at the end, too.  Thrilling!)

Rather lovely (if I may say so) precious vintage fabric barkcloth cushions...

(The pink one has gone, sorry/thank you!)

And last but not least, the vintage styled hanger covers, so pretty with your best frock atop, hanging from your wardrobe...

I don't know about you, but I feel the sun is most definitely over the yard arm.  Chin, chin! Xxx

Etsy shop here

P.S.  This is my FIVE HUNDREDTH post on this here blog!  Better make it something fizzy, then?


  1. Congratulations on the 500th post
    Lovely things I'm off to have a look!
    Julie xxxxxxxx

  2. PS The Bell Flower Posies look absolutely lovely!
    Julie xxxxxxx

  3. Congratulations lovely Hen - 500 posts of beauty and humour and warmth - we are all so lucky to be able to share your exploits - something fizzy all round! Love Kate (from greedy for colour) xxooxx.

  4. Oh Hen I have missed you, so glad to see you back. Am desperate to come to one of your courses soon. Since starting my own blog I am now much more aware of how much work goes into writing them up. Love the posies am thinking of treating myself but need some red flowers, will have a look in your shop. Welcome back Hen!
    Lots of love

  5. Congratulations on your 500th post, I a way to go before I reach that landmark. It's nice to see Ginger Rogers with your corsages. You inspired me to make some myself, though yours are much more 1940s correct. Your hanger covers are beautiful, though what's not to like about a bit of vintage linen. I felt your pain in your last post about the 30s blouse it looks so beautiful in the photograph!
    Hope you are all having a good week.

  6. Hi Hen, congratulations on your 500th blogpost - super to see those lovely barkcloth fabrics getting your magical treatment ;-) Clare x

  7. What a lovey collection of delights you've created!!! Happy 500th and many more...please!!!

  8. ALWAYS make it something fizzy!

  9. Happiness spreads through me when I see gorgeous goodies like these

  10. Oh forgot to add, happy 500th post, that's some milestone

  11. Such prettiness Hen. Do have something with bubbles for us, tis chilly, wet and grey here as winter begins to bite.

    Julie and Poppy Q

  12. Oh Me Oh MY !! what a lovely blogg filled with truly scrumptious makes :) lovely to meet you Hen, us makers must support one another :) hopefully i will see you at a fare soon xXx

  13. Loving the barkcloth cushions, as well as all the other makes. Congratulations on 500 blog posts. May you post many more.

  14. OMGolly Gosh what delightful goodies!! I love your barkcloth cushions and especially those adorable covered hangers.. simply yummy!! cheers...Marian

  15. Congratulations Hen on your 500th post. Keep them coming as we all love them so:)

  16. Congratulations on your 500th post - that is a lot of typing & photographing!

  17. Love those vintage fabric cushions. I just had a look at your Etsy shop and I'm in love with the rainbow chevron quilt!! :)x

    A Day In The Life Of Mel


You are warmly encouraged to leave a comment here. Your comments are emailed directly to me so rest assured I read and treasure every one. Thank you for supporting my blog with your comment. X